Additional Fees

This company convinced my 78 year old terminally ill father to sign a 20 year contract for solar panels. They never told him it would stay with the house and the heirs would be responsible for buying out the contract to the tune of over $21 thousand dollars ( and this was after negotiating with them).

The buyer did not want to have anything to do with this company.

He had investigated them and knew he did not want to keep the panels.This is an unscrupulous company who swindles the elderly. I would love to be in a class action suit to shut this outfit down, and maybe recoup some of the money I had to pay out.

Product or Service Mentioned: Vivint Solar Customer Care.

Reason of review: Swindling elderly..

Comments

#1521963

Could you please go to vivintvictims@ruinedhomes and share your story. Also would you be willing to speak with an ABC National News Producer, for a story they are doing?I am a victim as well, and have a video on Pissed consumer about Vivint.

to Roxanna #1524208

I would be THRILLED to write my story and to also talk to the News Producer. This company needs to be shut down! Thank you for contacting and including me!

to Roxanna #1524210

Roxanna - please give the address for Vivintvictims again - something went wrong. Thank you so much.Karen