Featured Not resolved
Additional Fees

It has been 13 months since Vivint Solar ruined my home, causing $367,000 in damages. Since the damages have occured I have done extensive research on the company, connected with Victims all over the US, been contacted by current and prior employees who have provided more damming information.

In July of 2017 I found the insurance company who insures Vivint, despite the efforts of Vivint to hide the information, and not allow its customers to file complaints with them. The company is Axis. Unfortunately it has been found they subscribe to the same shady business practices as Vivint does. They so not pay claims.

They do however tell blatant lies, ignore the customers legal rights to file a claim, and never resolve a claim. Taking a cue from Vivint, they simply stall clients and then after months of no resolution and stopped comunication you will either never hear from them, or receive a letter stating the matter was turned back over to Vivint. This goes against the law. My home is making me physically sick and is full of mold.

The damages are increasing. We cannot go anywhere, cannot sell our home, my husband is unemployed because he could not accept a job offer out of state when his position was eliminated after 21 years with his company. Vivint has ruined our lives and I am now making sure I can do what ever I can to inform others of their business practices and unethical, illegal behavior. We need to stop them from destroying lives, ruining people financially, and making people sick.

There are so many of us across the US, with heart breaking stories that would turn your stomach. I found one elderly gentlemen whose panels caught fire and Vivint Solar of course did nothing to help him. He was forced to sell his home for 50% of the value to an investor and be placed in senior home. He worked hard his whole life, and the home was his children's childhood home.

Now due to what happened, and depression, his children say his health has declined.

It is shameful. How does one sleep at night knowing they have done these things?

Review about: Vivint Solar Solar Power System Installation.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Anything shown themselves to be unethical with me.

Comments

Vivint installed a Security System in my home. While the technician was drilling in the wall, he struck a group of electrical wiring.

Needless to say, this is still causing problems in my home. After being paid a small amount for damages, it is still a problem. I was recently contacted by a collection agency to pay my contract and currently making payments. I will seek assistance in this matter.

Meantime, I'm letting everyone know what happened including copies of the Vivint paperwork regarding the damage caused by them. In the event my family and I burn in our home, State Fire inspectors can point to this "incident".